Thursday, August 2, 2012

Panel Protects DSHS in their Failures in Powell Case

Who was on the panel? The article says, "a panel of lawyers, a judge, a police officer, social service providers, a psychologist and two state senators."

No citizens, no we, the people were involved. And as usual in these child death cases no mention is made of managers, the attorney general's office and high ranking government officials.

I helped a dad protect his sons, a four year old and six year old last year from CPS who let the boys be around the boyfriend of the mom who terrorized and beat the boys. The line social worker had a congeal relationship with mom's boyfriend. He was very cavalier, confident and controlling about his power over the boys.

I had to go back inside my old agency, DSHS CPS and pound away to get the CPS head honchos to walk a simple piece of paper over to the judge so the dad could get back custody. What a nightmare, worrying about those two boys, especially the four year old.

Little ones with a single mom who has a boyfriend is at higher risk to be killed.

All up the chain to the highest mucky mucks I went. I finally got inside and met with a high manager who remembered he and I had worked well together when I was on the inside.  He then agreed to walk that piece of paper over to the court and the dad got back custody.

I called the CPS hotline and made a CPS report on CPS.  I urge all citizens to do the same. 

This in my expert opinion is just one more cover up of DSHS.


http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2018832435_powell03m.html

No comments: